Sunday, July 15, 2007

#*($*#&$

I wish Hebrew could be directly translated to English, because the only way i can describe the way i feel right now is "ain lee koach". It basically means - I don't have the energy/strength/willpower, not as succinct and easy as ain lee koach.

Its like the 4th to last day of Camp - first session -, and i am kinda ready for it to end. I LOVE the kids this session, they're amazing and wonderful, but there has been so much drama, and, being the person that i am, people apporach me with their problems. I'm totally fine with being someones shoulder to cry on, and i'm ALWAYS there for a friend if they need someone, but i think i've reached a point. There have been soooooo many problems, big and little, that have been going on, and i've played a role in and helped out with, but theres only so much one can deal with. At least 4 times throughout the day - every day, i am approached by different people with life-issues, let alone the small "she said that he said that i said" and "i like him but she likes him too" problems. It tires me out.

I AM aware that all of the above was flat out whining, but i think i'm entitled to it, i havent been doing too much of it.

I think the solution is just to chill out, be alone for a while, and if someone asks for my help with a problem, just tell them that before i can help with their problems, i have to deal with mine.

No comments: